Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 17, 2011

New School, New Start - Brayden

He is all ready for school!

Most friends know I am really particular in a way for the schools I intend to send the kids to. Well, I think this is mother's nature. Hubs always thought I am too particular, after all we are both PCF graduates.
Choices are abundant these days, and cost is also pretty much along the same range, it's really no harm being a little more fussy on choices ya?

We had visited many centres for a few months and stopped our search, and begun searching again. We ventured to Punggol, Simei and even Tampines for the boy. I took a liking to 2 schools - both in private housing estate.

Curriculum were equally well planned, both centres we are comfortable albeit one of them is too far from home.

Hubs decided we shall take the one in the same precinct.

Wise choice indeed! We were so pleased with our decision to send him there.

The teacher in charge has been updating me very regularly and I am also pleased to hear him singing more songs, more independent as well.

Jiejie combing Didi's hair. Be the smartest looking boy in class ok?

Reminding Didi to listen to instructions


Jiejie sent Didi to school...she can't bear to leave the lil guy

No comments: