Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 14, 2011

Primary One Ended!!!

Now I can understand how some friends felt when they shared their stress and anxiety when their kids progressed to primary school, especially so during the examination period.

True enough, I felt as if I am in a pressure cooker especially the month during her final year assessment.

Glad thing is, this year has been a great year for us. For Ethyl has been working hard on her own of course it's packaged with my nagging and reminders), yet we had a good year.

She may not have top the P1 cohort, but there are subjects that she aces.

I hope she finds learning as interesting and remains so enthusiastic and a lil more diligent for P2.

She shall for now enjoy her birthday weekend and we will work hard together in Y2012!

No comments: