Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 25, 2009

It's Been A While...

Indeed, I have stopped blogging for a while. I shall use no excuse this time, plain laziness and my wish for more time with the kids took me away from the pc (and oh! FB took my time too!).

Well, we celebrated Ethyl's 5th birthday (pictures coming soon), Hubby's 34th (no pictures) and now, next Monday will be brother-in-law's wedding.

Things were pretty well. Time is never enough for us all! Let me sort out what I wanted to write and we shall be back here soon! Till then!

3 comments:

blurblur said...

Glad to see this updates and know that things are fine over your side. :)

I have to say I'm neglecting my blog too..hehe...it's just so convenient to update on FB...short and sweet... :P

jean said...

hehe... seems like I have two friends who are now addictted to FB... hehe... i don't dare go there too often cos I will be stuck there too...

good to read this too and yes, time is never enough for us too :-)

Kevin said...

Have not visited your blog for a while. Super busy. Wow, Ethyl is 5 already!!!

I was over at Nuffnang and was looking at the analytics. Surpirsingly, despite the reduced posting, your blog sent over 30 visitors to the-upperroom.com last month. Hmmm...maybe because you didn't post, your readers are hungry to read more and hop over. Feed your readers!!! LOL.