Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 13, 2009

Time for Some Updates!

It's been so challenging these days...work is super busy and the same goes for me at home.

Ethylyn turned FIVE on 20 November!

Ethyl didn't want an elaborated celebration this year, and my initialplan was to celebrate for her in our nest and just Hubby, Mommy, Brayden and myself. However, the sweet Ah Yis made their way to our abode and celebrated for her a day inadvance! Thank you sissies! I really appreciate your thoughts (they came on a thursday, a day before Ethyl's birthday).

On her actual day, we went out to grab meal and also get her her pressies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ethyl requested for fish & chips

Photobucket

the cake...

Photobucket

Making a wish...

Photobucket

Next, I have a long weekend due to work commitment. We still found some fun amidst of work! We went to botanic gardens for the "trim a tree" light up. Well, my organization took part, and I was there to "tidy up" the last bit of our tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is not our tree of course! But we had some fun!

Following those, we had our 3rd annual family gathering on 6 december!

Photobucket

We celebrated my nephew's 2nd birthday at the same time! It was a busy day for all of us, but we loved the gathering so much!
Pressies for her, and a truck for the little boy as Mommy felt guilty for leaving him at home. This year's celebration Daddy was unable to join as he had to go for reservist. Well...we still enjoyed!

We also attended my elder brother-in-law's wedding. Both Ethyl and Declan were invited to be the flower girl and page boy.

My little cheeky ones!

Photobucket

The lovely "couple"



The handsome botak
Photobucket

No comments: