Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 9, 2009

Final Phase of Reno

Ok, since Eileen, YL and Jan were asking about the lift system from Blum. Here is the picture of the system itself.

Photobucket

This system itself will stop the glass door at anytime when you let go :) It also closes softly. Just a gadget lah...I am so always into such gadgets :p

Here are my S4 drawers. top drawer can carry the weight up to 30kg, and bottom can carry the weight up to 50kg.

my 3 rows of S1

Photobucket

u can find out more on Blum here

sauce racks
Photobucket

kitchen door
Photobucket

shoe cabinet
Photobucket

TV feature wall
Photobucket

waiting for wall paper from goodrich. I think this will only be up when we shift in.

glimpse of my dining light
Photobucket

bedroom veener doors
Photobucket

kitchen again...
Photobucket

MBR wardrobe
Photobucket

2 common rooms share the same wardrobe designs
Photobucket

waiting for my granite top to be ready :)

I acually am having a small "opne-house" for people who are interested to come and see see. If any of you are interested, can leave me a message. I will email u the addy :) saturday timing from 1pm-3pm.

4 comments:

blurblur said...

This Saturday?? I can't make it leh...am celebrating my dad's birthday.. I shall wait for your housewarming!! Don't leave me out huh..hehe.. :P

Now I know what the lift system is all about..hehe thanks ya! :)

MomsyWorld said...

no worries Eileen :) from your place to mine isn't really too far ;)

Michelle said...

wow.. ur new place look nice. I like the lift system. It makes me wanting to buy a new flat n renovate the place.

We are also currently thinking of whether to move to the east. But the main prob is no1 will b able to help me in baby sitting if i were to give birth.

jean said...

ME too me too... i can't make it this and next sat. Let me know when housewarming if you have any ya..... :-)

Cool house!