Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 25, 2009

Getting Ready...

Last night I finally set my hands on getting the timetable and breakfast menu ready for Ethyl.

Yes, I will be preparing her breakfast, meaning I will have lesser beauty sleep, but I am all ready!

Here will be one convenient meal a week. I call it convenient meaning there is not much preparations needed. Like cornflakes and such.

Her school starts on 1 July. She is excited, and more so for me! Haha…I am not sending my daughter for her first lesson, but I hope she will love the new environment, Principal, teachers and friends.

We are all prepared for her new start! I got her a new school bag from Sanrio, got her a pair of Puma sneakers, a new princess water bottle and of course, I want to see her donning on her new uniform. I am sure she will look just as good!

I told her I will prepare breakfast for her and she was all excited! I will ask her if she prefer to have me prepare bentos for her instead if she wants. She mentioned she once shared the food I prepared for her in a school outing. At least she appreciates. I am really consoled.

2 comments:

jean said...

Hi fannie, I can sense your happiness here in the west!! way to go!! jia you!

not easy esp have to wake up early to prepare breakfast and bento....but it's love from mummy to her child.

Take care!

MG said...

alot of work there but I'm sure it's worth it when you know kiddo is eating well and healthily too.