Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 1, 2009

Ethyl in Her New School

She took a break for a month and has no classes due to the shift. She has been waiting patiently for her new school term to start today.

We went shopping for a new school bag, new face towels, mug, toothbrush and water bottle at different shopping trips. Got her new pair of schools and prepare her for the new challenge ahead.

I probably underestimated her ability to adapt in the new environment. I was worried, edgy and emotional especially so yesterday and this morning.

Ok, I shall not continue my grandmother story. Let's get some doses of the cutie ones.

I prepared her breakfast. I was cornflakes today as this is week 1 of the month and her wednesday for W1 is cereals.

Photobucket

Getting ready for school. Her new puma that I got her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All geared up
Photobucket

Her school bag that I bought her...
Photobucket

She took a school bus to school. The journey was not as long as we thought. We were following behind her bus and they reached in less than 20 mins.

Photobucket

My gal is all grown up! She made friends within seconds and they all were gathering around her chatting, and having breakfast together.

I am really glad to see her adapting so well. My worries were unfounded.

Well done baby! You made Mommy so proud of you!!

3 comments:

jean said...

well done, ethyl!! *a hug from aunty jean*

LZmommy said...

She looks so happy going to new school :) You have prepared her well :)

Jan Lee said...

well done ethyl, we are all so so proud of you....:)