Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 16, 2009

Her Achievement!

We sat on the bed 2 nights ago. Ethyl dished out those graded readers of hers, requested me to read to her and I sat the little boy down, with Ethyl next to me, I started to flip through the books and read page by page coupled with some actions.

Ethyl took the initiative t read another book after I had finished. I was pretty surprised that a book that we seldom read, or probably I have never read that book to her before, she can finish reading the book with a little aid from me and with her knowledge on phonics, and she completed the book!!! She read 90% by herself.

I applauded her for this achievement. At the same time, I can’t help but to feel that my Ethyl is really thriving and growing way too fast for me to catch up!

No comments: