Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 19, 2009

1st Gathering at Our New Place :)

I am very happy to be able to have the gathering over at our new place with my sisters, and of cos their partners, my piglet nephew and Daddy.

Though I am tired and hoping that I can rest, I still baked for Anna when she requested to have banana muffin.

Photobucket

They were wii-ing!!! We just got the set yesterday and am gald they all had fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy whipped up a spread as usual, and her nourihing soup for my sis and Dad :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's pictures of the kids
Photobucket

Photobucket
my nephew :)

Our little master Brayden also started to walk more and more steps today!!! I hope to see him walking around in a week ;)

2 comments:

MG said...

wah! your mom whipped up a BIG feast alright. I'm looking forward to having my mom around and eating her food.

Everyday Healy said...

Looks fun! By the way, the banana muffins look so good. You can bake so well leh. Envy lah me. Hehehe......