Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 29, 2009

An Ice-Cream Treat

I was home early...had my lunch cum dinner as I skipped the earlier cos I was still unwell, everything tasted so bland.

However, I was craving for some dessert treat!!! Since I was home early (I am usually the last to reach home), we had dinner, and went E!hub for our ice-cream @ Gelare!

While waiting...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the TREAT arrived!!!

Photobucket

SLURP!!!!

Photobucket

He was not pouting, he was enjoying the waffle with ice cream *smiles*

Photobucket

Ethyl loves the treat too!

Photobucket

Brayden boy didn't like the oreo cheesecake...so unlike Ethyl who is a cheesecake fan.

Photobucket

Rejecting the cheesecake...

Before the treat ended...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super dee-duper adorable!!!

These set is specially updated for the Ah Yi & Xiao Yi who miss the 2 darlings of mine!

2 comments:

Cow said...

i want the pouty mouth and 2nd last pic!! help me develop the pics so i can put at my office desk...

jean said...

Hey Fannie! I also want ice creammmm...heheh...

Get well soon ya. sorry to hear that u r still not well yet... hope work is ok too.

Take care.