Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 2, 2009

Simple Talk

I seemed to be in love…

The kids are really our best gift on earth. Now I can fully understand why Mommy says she still feels that we are little girls in her eyes. Yes, despite the fact that 2 of her girls are already married and are “promoted” to Mommy status, and the other one will soon be ringing her wedding bells!

It seems like having children may be a dream to many but also a nightmare to others too. As a Mommy, all I can share is the joy and frustrations, the real happiness and bliss is really way beyond description.

I never felt as touched when Hubby first held my hand, but I was touched and almost tear when Ethyl and Brayden wrapped their tiny hand around my finger.

I never once kissed Hubby continuously for many minutes, but I did so on that baby soft cheeks of both and never get tired of it! I love looking at them sleeping…how angelic and peaceful such moments are.

Do you feel the same like me? I learnt to be as good a Mommy as I can, and sad to say, I seemed to have neglected the man in our lives. One thing we shared in common is…we have endless love for our kids. We can lie down on our bed, with them between us, looking at them sleeping so peacefully and just chat about how they have made our lives so different!

No matter how busy we may be, be it at work, during renovation or whatever, we still try and make time for them both and our greatest consolation is to see them smiling at us.

I love my Mommy role. In fact, if given a chance, I would want to do it better!

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Yes Fannie :) I feel the same way too.

Jan Lee said...

you are doing just fine dear....just fine :)