Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 5, 2009

Sneak Peek

Ok, I know someone will not be happy to know the progress, BUT...she is the one who kept asking me the progress of my house. Here are some peeks before we shift in on 16June *smiles*

I so love the foyer actually...my fave part of the house so far!
Photobucket

hall
Photobucket

looking at the dining area
Photobucket

my shoe cabinet and seatee
Photobucket

study table cum computer table + bookshelf underneath
Photobucket

altar
Photobucket

part of the kitchen
Photobucket

My small pantry went up :) my Blum tandembox. I ordered 2 sizes :) Loving it so much! Waiting for my lift system to be up too!!!

Indeed exciting to see the transformation of the house, but the reality of packing...I better not think about it now!

5 comments:

MG said...

the new home is shaping up very well. cant wait to see the final product. :)

blurblur said...

Wow..nice nice! :) Lift system? You mean you have a lift in your house??!! Erm pardon me if i'm being 'sua ku' ... :P

zmm said...

Wow.. nice....

I like the feel of the hall.

yl said...

Eileen: you are not alone... I am also asking the same question! :P

Jan said...

the new nest is taking form very nicely, I can almost imagine the finished house.....:)

ya, what lift system? Me 2nd sua ku one...heehee