Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 4, 2010

What Have We Been Doing?

Year 2009 had bided farewell and Year 2010 has greeted us. This is also the usual busy time of the year for me. I have been busy panning out the New Year’s activities for the kids, settling the new school, busied with the research of the various enrichments that my enthusiastic kindy-going daughter.

Besides these, we also tried to keep ourselves busy with some activities and maximize our time spent with the kids.

ECP

We went to ECP with my Anna’s family for Korean food and brought the kids around. We both enjoyed the food, except our man. They really don’t know how to appreciate Korean food! What a waste! Sigh…

Ethyl did clay painting.

Photobucket

She really enjoyed her virgin try on clay painting. The paint brush is a little too much for her to handle when she tried to paint the whiskers of Doraemon, however, she didn’t succumb to the challenge.

Jiejie did painting; the little guys took a ride on the carousel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ethyl got to take a ride on the carousel after her painting.

Photobucket

Hollywood Dino

A dramatic visit to the world of dino! I expected Ethyl to be so afraid of the dino and would wail and plead with us to leave the exhibition even before we finish half the journey!

She was still not sure what to expect while we were having lunch at Hawk Café.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Worried and fear crept on after seeing the first dino.
Photobucket

Her worst fear…

Photobucket

We spent minutes standing outside the “cave” persuading her…

Photobucket

While Jiejie was petrified by the robots, the 2 little guys enjoyed seeing the humongous rubber robots and watched with much curiosity.

I had to carry the little girl and run through the cave, however, there was a walking dino coming towards the direction that I am moving towards, I had to make a U-turn and run out of the cave and got the usher to open the gate and let me go out through the other way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ethyl only dared to take pictures with the poster.

Photobucket

Fear crept back when she saw 2 dinosaurs in the cages ahead…

Photobucket

She was reluctant to move an inch.

Photobucket

She was all smiles when we got of the exhibition area.

Photobucket

Day 1 in new school

It is really a shame that I missed her start in the new school. Due to some reasons, I need to be at work, and thus left Hubby the chore of taking photos so that I can see how little girl looks like in her new uniform.

Photobucket

Hubby told me our little guy was just as excited. Though he was running a fever, he still insisted carrying his new bag I bought for him, wear jigjig’s cap and walked together with them to school.

So lovely right? How I love the kids!

I am also in the midst of settling a school for Brayden. As I have seen how Ethyl benefitted from Montessori approach, I wish to enroll him in a Montessori environment for a start, as Ethyl’s new school is very academic focused and it is too heavy for the little boy at such tender age.

I prefer to let him bloom at his pace for a start. I am sure he is ready, though he still can’t speak many words. I hope I can start him when term 2 starts.

Here is my vain little boy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

twin said...

pretty fun .. whereabouts??

MomsyWorld said...

east cost park for the carousel, and jurong bird park for the dinos :)