Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 18, 2008

Excursion For Ethyl

My Girl is on another excursion trip today. Being the Mommy's girl, I always worry about her well-being if they went on an excursion without parents. For Ethyl's case, without me.

I remembered I enjoyed all the excursions while I was a kid, I understand the need to loosen my apron string and let her have a fun childhood too.

She my cheeky girl posing for the cam while waiting for the school bus.



She took some pictures with her classmate, Reef.




Ethyl looks so skinny next to Reef.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

she look so cute posting for photo-taking.

Indeed she look skinny in here but I think she is taller then the gal.

blurblur said...

She look so happy here...can't wait to go for her excursion!! :)

Anonymous said...

her friend got nice hairstyle I like!! hahah

do let her go for the excursions. it really opens up their eyes :) I've never tag along Dec's excursion but each trip he'll come home and share what he sees.

MomsyWorld said...

BC, she is taller than her friend actually :)

Eileen, she indeed is very happy!

Ivy, I started letting her go for excursions this year. Last year I didn't cos I felt she was too young...now she'll share her trip details too!