Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 17, 2008

For Hong Kong Trip - Preventive Measure

I am more cautious this time round when travelling. With the recent outbreak of bird flu in HK, we went ahead to protect ourselves by taking flu vaccine.

Little girl somehow is very timid these days. I am hoping that by being an example, a good one so to speak...would spur her to be brave as well.
Seeing that I was not in pain, she was less afraid and willing to take the vaccine. See, she is having a chat with the GP!
Things were different when she saw the needle though...

Oh my...but it was a short-lived struggle. Once done, she stopped crying. When asked if it was painful, she said "No lah, not very painful...just abit pain only. See, I never cry already."

Then...she spent the night at Mom's and called me, "Mommy, you go and throw away my milk bottle. I big girl alrready, I will drink from a cup from now onwards." I was impressed.

Asked Mom why the sudden deision to throw away her milk bottle, Mom said she said her had just had a jab and was painful and she can't move it. Thus she has no strength to hold the milk bottle (?!). Haha...she is indeed funny...

5 comments:

blurblur said...

Awww...so poor thing leh, when I see her crying pic...

And she's indeed very funny, so cute! :)

2xMum said...

I just took my boy to take the flu vaccine last Friday. We're going HK too... :)

Cow said...

I know why she is foresaking her bottle. Because i teased her once and tell her that its so shameful for a big girl to use bottle for milk. BUAHAHAHAH!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah I like Ethyl's reason for not wanting the bottle anymore, and the 'real reason' as well hahahah

Anonymous said...

aiyo, cry until so cham lor....see liao jin heartpain leh......

oh, becos hand pain so cannot use milk bottle so want to use cup liao ah.....heehee