Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 9, 2008

Searching Mode

I realised that I have been surfing the web for info quite a bit for several months. Since we have bought our new house, the S-mode is still on. So, what am I searching for?

There were several things on my to-do list that has yet to complete. Searching for a kindy in the east, some enrichment or rather interest classes for Ethyl.

As usual, she is eager to learn. Kept bugging me for classes...Well, since our house has settled, I shall start looking around for schools and classes for her.

Am hoping to find a school that has arts and crafts, speech and drama or computer. Ethyl wanted to learn these and I hope her weekends would be kept less busy with classes. Swimming is next...she likes to dance, either jazz or hip hop...but so far the schools found take students from 5yo.

She wanted to learn music. Since young, she mentioned piano and when I asked her again, she mentioned something else.

Me: Baby, you want to learn music right? Do you want to learn piano?
Ethyl: Mommy, I want to learn music...but I don't want to learn piano already...I want to play drum (with the action) pom, pom, pom...so cool!
Me: really? you want to play drum? If that's the case, I'll find a place for you to learn drum...
Ethyl: Yes, Mommy...*pom pom pom*

Haha...my girl.

Any good schools to recommend me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try yamaha. they offer drum lessons. i took mine there :x gonna bring dec to sign up for the little notes lesson this weekend liao. go for it! if the girl got interest. damn cool to see a girl play drum man!

Phoebe said...

Where is your new nest?