Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

December 16, 2008

Specially for Ah Yi

When I stepped into Mom's house last evening, Ethyl was so excited and showed me the colouring that she had done in school. It was a snowman...a beautifully coloured snowman.

She did a good job, and of course, I was beaming and praising her at the same time.

Ethyl wanted to share her new "creation" with everyone, including her Ah Yi who is seldom home.

Picture is taken yesterday because she kept pestering me to take a picture and show Ah Yi.


Besides Ethyl, my Brayden boy for the Ah Yi who always likes to bully him...likewise, I also bully my pig pig...haha...

7 comments:

aNt0wN said...

hey, i din bully bray!!!
I am just playing with him... hehe!!!

cre8tone said...

she did a GREAT job... not only good...

LHS said...

wow, bully your pig pig..haha..i wanna bite your pig pig!

Michelle said...

Hey, I find that Ethylyn n brayden got a look alike eyes. Love those pix that you post. Especially ethylyn, she has grown into a v.beautiful gal.

Anonymous said...

ohh she did s great job! the colouring is very well done and her choice of colours are great too. She is really ahead of most of her peers. well done well done.

brayden boy so cute lah. and realise he is easily amused. tease him a little and he'll flash his megawatt smile. lovely!

Anonymous said...

yaya, they have the same eyes....her colouring is nice, colourful and within the picture, not messy and out of line...well done Ethyl!

MomsyWorld said...

yah...their eyes do look alike. In fact at this age, Bray's eyes are bigger than Ethyl's when she was 7mo.

The picture...I didn't want her to be too full of herself, so there are always room for improvements. One should nt be too complacent right? ;)