Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 19, 2009

Do A Small Bit

A friend of mine sent me a link via MSN on day and told me to go read Charmaine's blog, if I could, she would love me to join in to help Charmaine with a little donation.

Charmaine's Mommy happened to be a friend of hers. She visited them in the hospital and she said she couldn't control her tears when she saw how ill Charmain was then. All these were told to me even before the press started their bit by doing some publicity on the prints.

I had to agree at that moment when I read the blog, it was heartwrenching. Having 2 kids myself, even when they were caught with common flu, I would be flustered and worried, not to mention how Charmaine Mommy's feeling.

Then I did a small donation.

My friend told me, despite being so ill, Charmaine is a brave girl. Yes, she is fiesty like her blog, so is her Mommy! They were both warriors and fighting a tough battle with cancer.

I do hope everyone can do a little bit for those in need. We will never know if we need help one day, but why don't we lend a helping hand to others while we can.

No comments: