Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 11, 2009

Girl. Boy.

The kids grow up really fast! Probably I only see them few hours a day and miss most of the day time with them being baby-ish, especially the little boy, he seems to know more things these days!

Brayden is a late bloomer in terms of speech. Unlike Ethyl, he is still blabbering, Jie Jie, Dad Dad (lesser these days), Ma Ma (getting more and more as the days pass). *beams*

2 evenings ago, Mom gave him biscuits and he said “tens tens” (thank thank). It was quite a pleasant surprise for all of us! Mom was really happy to hear him say new words!

He has also been more affectionate. Initially he was stingy with hugs and kisses; not that he is very generous these days, but he will, be like Ethyl, welcoming me home and running to the door to hug and kiss me. Once I pecked Ethyl on her lips, he saw and pout his for me to kiss too! Uber cute!!!

As for my princess, I was very touched last night. She feared sleeping alone. Thus the room I prepared for them to sleep in is left vacant. Hubby and I had enough of their kicks and punches, hence bought 2 mattresses to let them sleep on the floor, next to our bed. So far the 2 nights were good. Night one, Ethyl was cooking up excuses about feeling warm, feeling dark, feeling scared, but still obliged and we hooked pinkies with her promising to sleep on the mattress.

They did well. Night two, I tried to pat her to sleep, she said, “Mommy, I am sleeping. It’s ok, you can go and sleep. I sleep already; you don’t have to pat me.” “If you have slept, you won’t be talking baby”. “Yes, mommy, I sleep already, you go and rest, you are tired.”

Lovely!

I went to bed, tossed and turned…Hubby said he isn’t used to the new space and our King sized bed now seems empty (does he mean I have slimmed a little?).

I know Xiao Yi misses Brayden lots…I will try take a nice video of him and post soon! Sunday we shall be back to Mom’s!

4 comments:

Jan said...

yup, i totally agree with you that the kids are growing way way too fast...way pass my comfort zone too....

Give everyone some more time to adjust and get used to the new space....:)

Cow said...

Bray don't hug me now.. he forget me already... He is so cute la.. walk as if he looked drunk lor...

Sharon said...

hello,
may i know which molecule u got the children's sofa and how much?

MomsyWorld said...

Hi Sharon, I got it from the shop at marina sq @ 200 odd upon discount. Great world city has this too.