Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 7, 2009

Our Sports Day

Yes, we have dedicated a sports day for ourselves.

Every Sunday, it will be swimming day!!! Since Ethyl's having her swimming lesson, we brought our gears along and let little boy swim too! I think or a start, this is really cool!

Photobucket

Work has been occupying lots of my time and lately a new venture that I am trying out also took time off from family after office hours. This is a trying period, Hubby has by far been really supportive of my engagement, I hope things will fall in place soon and I can better manage my time.

In the meanwhile, apologise for the lack of updates.

4 comments:

Jan said...

xin ku ni le....you are doing great trying make the day work best to everyone's advantage.....Ethyl gets to attend her swim lesson, Brayden gets to play water and you get to spend precious time with your kids...well done dear

and don't worry about the lack of updates....we will wait patiently

Cow said...

why my bray never smile?

LZmommy said...

Whatever your venture you are in, 加油 Fannie! :)

blurblur said...

Jia You, Fannie! And all the best in your new venture. :)