Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 6, 2010

My Plan

Chatting with other Mommies online has been my must-do for the past few weeks. Chatting with different Mommies, get to know more about what makes them do the things they like despite staying at home and looking after the kid(s) and handle a handful of housework.

How interesting things can get when I hear how they juggled with the barely-sufficient 24hrs we all have, yet they can accomplish so many tasks.

I have shared with some close ones around me, I want to be staying at home looking after the kids, be their cook,their chauffeur (working hard on this *winks*), their housekeeper (nice word for maid), their support and their friend. Basically I will be the CMO (denotes: Chief Maid Officer) of our household.

Having said that, I am not happy with just doing what most housewives of my Mom's era are doing. The new age moms should be doing all these and on top of that, able to be financially independent and operate some little business from home.

Some friends around I see they have special skills like cooking, sewing or creative work which I find really impressive. My fingers are far from being nimble, thus highly unlikely that I will be involved in those.

My dateline for myself is tight as the day for Ethyl to start P1 is driving nearer!So, will be working really hard these few months to get my objective met!

2 comments:

Aces Family said...

Hi Fannie,

Yes,it's every mothers dream to be there for their child/children as they grow and shower them with our TLC.

Reality bites and it's not easy esp when we have so many loans to pay & bills to settle.

Yes,if financial permit, it's definitely a good choice to be there to see your children thru their school days and share wz them all the special moments. Once it's gone, it's forever...

All the best to your target and i look forward to welcome you to PTSAHM club...: )

MomsyWorld said...

Hi Astee,

You touched the point.

If it permits, I would have quitted immediately and take my own sweet time to pan out my biz plan.

Having said that, I would love to try and see if I can achieve it. I am sure it takes a little while...things are looking better for me in a few months' time and I may have lesser expense to fork out every mth.

PTSAHM, that sounds so cool! haha...even if it is PT, i will also be happy!