Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 12, 2010

Seeking some understanding

At certain point in life, I told myself that I can never be the perfect Mommy I wished I were. This is reality. Told myself to take things easy and lead a less demanding life (for myself), however, I find it really hard.

Sleeping lesser hours took a toil on my body system, I am being too tough on my aging body system that lethargic has taken over most times and my productivity level plummeted. Not a big issue, I can survive. Taking the effort to wake up early to prepare bentos for the little ones and the old one, well...they are happy, but someone began to take this little things for granted.

Ethyl refused to eat her bread on my bento-off-days.

She is too pampered by me. Last night I was nursing a sick toddler, and I couldn;t wake up this morning as I was really tired. Hence no bento for the girl and Hubby simply spread-ed bread for her. She was not happy when I called.

This affected me because I always thought she is such a thoughtful and understanding little girl. I text-ed Hubby and told him, he says he will call her and speak to her later.

Probably it has got to do with the extra attention I have been showering little boy that she may felt my attention has shifted. Well, I shall take a step at a time and I guess it's time I spend some girls' time with Ethyl soon!

1 comment:

Ericia said...

Hey Fannie. It's never easy being a working mom. But please do take good care of yourself... If you need a rest, please do so. Jia You!!!