Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 18, 2011

Companion

I feel that I have grown up over the years. I am managing expectations better, more tolerant and trying to be more understanding in different circumstances.

Hubs has been working almost 7 days a week for many months due to some projects. Besides the normal working hours, additional OT hours were taken off from our supposed family time. I am trying to be understanding, to manage the household, the kids so that he can work with a peace of mind.

Never has I failed him once. He always trusted me to take good care of the kids and household.

When I am feeling down, I really hope there is a shoulder, a strong pair of arms to wrap me up and give me some comfort.

This is not a complaint. I just hope that he understands I will also need some attention from him. The kids, this family needs his presence so much too. It is not a healthy family if he is simply busy with work.

At times I do wonder...am I an attention seeking desperate housewife? Haha...

1 comment:

Blues and Greens said...

It's difficult to feel like a single parent even when you are married. Someday things will get better; just hold love and respect in your heart everyday~these will keep bitterness outside.

Bless you and your family. :)