Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 17, 2011

What Are Both E & B Up To?

Time flies, they are growing up well and fast. Here are some photo updates for friends who are not following me on Facebook.



Ethyl is a very active student in class and in school. She has been the monitor, group leader, teacher appointed student of the class and even her Chinese teacher task her with some duties.

Her last participation is in Sing Singapore Performance. It is a school event for students from P1 to P5. I was moved to tears to see her putting her best foot forward on stage. She had practiced day and night, disturbing my slumber peace.

My support to her is a booster for the whole performance, I know. That was why even when I was feeling lousy with the giddy spells and bloated-ness, I still volunteered to help with the make-up for the team.



As for Brayden, he has been a very adorable, cheerful and cheeky boy to us. He takes good care of everyone at home. He never forgets Jiejie's share whenever there is play or treats.

For he has grown so attached to me, I am often busy with the attention both needed.

For now, I enjoy spending time with them. Soon, time will once again be divided among them, so will attention be. I truly hope I can have the strength and energy to do so!

1 comment: