Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 24, 2011

The Kids Simply Amuses Me

I am seldom right about judging my boy. He, is a loving boy, yet very temperamental. One thing I never expect from him, is his readiness to show his love for the lil Bud. To him, I believe "baby" is something that exists in my tummy, out of his imagination how Bud will look like except the general concept and impression of the baby posters he has been seeing out in the malls (if there is).

Ethyl as usual, is the loving sister who hugs and kisses my stretch-marked-disfigured tummy and "chats" with the lil Bud on whatever that comes to her mind.

Brayden on the other hand, is very generous with his hugs and kisses when I thought he will be more reserved in this area. Indeed he is reserved with his words. Ethyl can tell a LONG story to my tum, yet Brayden will only says, "Good Baby, kor kor loves you!"

Lately there has been little fluttering in my tum, I deduced it is Bud who is performing some kungfu fighting in wombsville. How sweet to have such feeling all over again!

As I was immersing in the attention given to me by Hubs and the kids, I was pleased to hear the siblings discussing on how to share the load and help look after Bud when she arrives.

E said "Didi, you help Mommy feed baby one week, I take over the next week ok?"

B obligingly "Ok. So I feed baby milk? I use my milk bottle and feed baby milk?"

E trying to explain "No, Mommy will buy new bottle for baby. You feed baby using the new bottle ok?"

B a lil confused "So baby don't drink breast milk and drink Brayden's milk? I share my milk?"

E kinda-frustrated "Listen, Mommy will give baby breast milk, you just sayang baby when baby drink milk ok? I will feed."

B innocently "I also want to drink breast milk. I give baby my milk ok? Can share one you know?"

E gave up "When baby come out then I tell you again! You don't understand me!"

I sat on the bed, laughing at both...

1 comment:

Mamabliss said...

how adorable... their conversation is so sweet... :) I can totally imagine how you must have felt as you listened to both of them ;)