Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 9, 2012

3 January 2012

After a long break from the December school break, I am finally resuming my bento-making sessions!

The difference this time round is Ethyl will be in the morning session, and my day starts as early as 4.50am (or even earlier) when I had to prepare her lunch bento as well.


Rilakkuma wanabe ends up looking odd with my generous cocoa powder added!



Brayden also had his bento for the start of the new school year. His favorite Thomas and Friends accompanied him to school!

Waking up early in the morning to prepare bento is really quite an adjustment for me to make. As I will have to sleep after the kids do. Rest is never enough. No, I am not complaining though, I am enjoying making something for my loved ones to make a great start to their day!


No comments: