Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 12, 2012

Simple Bento for Thursday!



Age is really catching up, it is a fact that I can't deny. This pregnancy is quite a tough one for me as I am carrying a huge bump all over the places and with my previous slip disc issue, things simply didn't help.

However, the joy of seeing that smile the kids wear upon seeing my bento gives me the strength to carry on what I am doing. Not forgetting my promise to Hubs, I will go slower, giving discounted time spent in the kitchen trying to toil my very limited creative cells to come up with some better looking bento.

Here, I present one of the rare bento I prepared for Brayden!

He is a very simple boy who is easily satisfied so long he has his favorite bread and cheese. He woke up at 6-ish this morning just to remind me and make sure I did not leave out his share.

Here, we created this together. He told me what he wanted, passed me the molds and *drum roll* here is his simple bento filled with love!

Not forgetting his hugs and kisses. He actually thanked me for making this. :)



Ethyl on the other hand gets her regular bento to school.

There are seldom complains of what I had packed for her in the box. There was this day that my tum hurts so much in the morning that I had to give bento-making a miss, she skipped her recess totally! I was a lil sad.

She came back home and devoured a big bowl of noodles after school. It goes to show she was so hungry. Yet without bento, she had no appetite and did not know what to eat during recess!

Even though I tried to make bento for her, I still have to remind her that our lil missy is coming soon; and with the new addition, I will be really hands-tied that she may have to eat in school more often.

My usual sensible girl said she understands albeit it takes a while for her to adjust. Time shall be given. She will adapt to this change I am sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fanny,

Where did you get these cute moulds?

Sandra