Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 3, 2012

So When?

It's like a very common question everyone who sees my elephantine physique will ask.

As much as I'd love to share a date with all, I can't as this is dependent on lil Missy.

The last check up with our OBGYN reveals my scar is dihiscing, hence the discomfort and pain that bothers me so much.

Currently at 34 weeks of gestatation, I am challenged with plenty of aches, pains and soreness. The one that disturbs me most is the tenderness felt at the old scar. From the sonogram yesterday, it seems like the lining is now very thin. We are trying to hold Missy in as long as we can (at most probably 2 weeks) or when she reaches at least 2300g to 2500g (i.e. if I can hold her in this long).

The whole household is full of anticipation for lil Missy's arrival. Their excitement somehow affects me quite a fair bit.

back to the favourite question, "When will it be?"

No comments: