Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 22, 2012

Three is fun!

I'm so loving the fact that we have 3 kids now.

One. Two. Three.

How beautiful.

I know more headache will come along, just allow me to bask in bliss as all three are so loving each other in harmony.

Attention is channelled to the littlest one, leaving very little attention for the middle child and even lesser for the eldest.

It has been a daily self reminder for me and hubs that we ought to spread our love equally (this is almost impossible) do that none of them will feel left out.

Saying is easy. Thinking is equally easy. Doing it is a challenge.

E has been behaving weirdly sometimes. Leaving me very frustrated and unbelievable as she used to be such a loving girl that every non would love having.

A lot of one to one sessions needed with her even until today.

Surprisingly, B is very easy. He has been behaving better eversince Mikaela joined us.

Nonetheless? We still need to give him a fair amount of tender loving care.

No, not ranting here. Just sharing some thoughts about being a mother of three. I know everyone is adjusting to the new member in the household.

Talking about this, I do enjoy bringing my babies out! Not alone for the time being at least!
I'll lose my sanity if I do! Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Hope u are getting on well with everything. I would love to have no 3 but hb says NO )=