Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 10, 2012

Slowly...reality sets in

Off goes the soft feeding tube.
Off goes the drip.
Off with the course of antibiotics.
Off goes NICU.

Slowly but surely, she will be like any other full term baby, coming home to us.

As the day goes, I love her much more. I miss her so much. My spirit and flesh is weak, I yearn for her in my arms.

Cuddling is such a simple action but it is such a precious moment for us.

Tears, I fought back. I promised not to worry the man and children. As a mother, I can only sit here thinking and missing my NB as I typed this entry.

"It won't be too long before Mikaela will be in our arms" Hubs consoled.

Indeed, but it's a love and pinning from a mommy's perspective. How much does the daddy knows?

No comments: