Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 9, 2012

5 January 2012



Last bento for week one of school!

As promised, I will take a bento-break on every Friday as I had to prepare 2 bento each for both the Husband & Daughter.

When I picked her up, she told me she shared her recess bento with a few friends. Such small serving and she shared with friends? I was concerned.

"Mom, they said the bento looks cute and wanted to try."

Oh well, knowing that she is willing to share, and didn't starve herself makes me feel good as there are other children who likes my bento too!



Lunch is simple. They have long Thurdays hence I prepared lunch bento for her as well.

Keeping them in an insulated bag keeps the food warm till 12pm. She enjoyed her meals and does look forward to having more.

The sleep debt I and slowly crediting seems worthwhile :)

No comments: