Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 9, 2012

4 January 2012



Challenging task to me it is when it comes to making breakfast bento. I will be struggling with ideas and what food to prepare for the next day!

Didn't want Ethyl to be overloaded with sandwiches, but that seems like a staple for breakfast bento isn't it? Taking into consideration of the time constraint, and for the fact that I am in my last trimester, energy level is greatly compromised. "Do things within your means" keeps ringing in my ears. The Hubs is not too pleased with me making bento for both the daughter and himself. In this case, I must learn to balance rest, so that he does not worry too much about me.

Giving Ethyl a great deal of variety seems rather impossible as she is a fussy eater too. Ham & Cheese is her all-time favorite that won't go wrong!

No comments: