Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 11, 2012

Dreams...

Like I mentioned in the earlier post, we had a change of plan, hopefully for the better for both the family and the children.

I did some explaining to E, sharing with her about the change, and what can be expected.

Least expected from her was when she replied, "Don't give up your dreams. You are still young. Do things you think it's best for yourself. Don't always give up your dreams for us, Mom."

Tears welled up when I heard these from my firstborn. Ain't she growing up so fast?

Indeed I may be giving up some of my dreams, what I had aspired to do and aspired to be when I was younger. No, I do not have regrets. For children will only be this young once, soon, they will no longer need me!

On our way to Bugis, I explained to her the need to make such a change. On our way back, I explained to her it was not entirely a sacrifice.

Life isn't smooth sailing as we would love it'd be.

This change may be for the better. The well being of the children is much more of a priority compared to anything else at this phase of parenthood.

Here's us. We took the MRT out instead of driving today!

No comments: