Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 19, 2008

Dream...

Received an sms from Ann yesterday morning, it says "jie, i dream you preggy again...u so happy when you test and know you are preggy".

My jaw dropped for a while...

Well, this is not an entirely bad news afterall. For the time being, we have no plans for any addition for sure and who knows...

At 3.30am when Brayden wakes up for milk...he feeds, I pump.

"dear, Hui (Ann) told me she dreamt that I am preggy again..."

"HUH?!" Hubby exclaimed.

"Just now, I dreamt that I deliver our third baby (never seen him so awake in the middle of the night). But hor...I did not deliver in Mount Alvernia..." "Then where?" He probed. "At Mount E lor...".

He was speechless for a good five at least. "So, is the baby a boy or a girl?" he asked. "A boy, he looks like Brayden.".

"Ok...(looking at Brayden), cannot...now cannot...having kids here is very taxing both on the pocket and education...no no...not now".

He missed out on me. I am the one carrying the baby and delivering...how can he not ask if I am willing? Hmm...to me, at this point in time, I have no wish for more kids. Maybe future? Who knows right?

Having said that, I do find it amusing...how come we dreamt of such a thing at this point in time? *baffled*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose dreams inhibits the most inner desires and needs....you may not want a baby now but you have always love babies so hence the dream....

Good thing you classify it as a dream and not a nightmare.....I would have classified it as a nightmare lor...lol! kekekeke