Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 10, 2008

Hug-and-Cry Session

After whacking my precious girl on Sunday night, she didn't want to come back home on Monday.

I weeped silently on my bed after Bray had slept...it never happened before and never occurred to me the hurt could be so great on her. I love her too much and with her refusing to come back home is quite a blow to me as well.

Hubby consoled me and we turned in early. NExt thing I knew was she calling us around 10pm (we were snoozing already) saying she wants to come back. I slept better after that call.

I really miss her around...

Yesterday, she kept calling me to ask me to fetch her home from Mom's. She said she missed me.

At least I know I am not forgotten. We talked about the incident and I teared. She was too shocked of my reaction and used her little hand to wipe my tears. After a while, she cried too.

We talked it out and we both hugged together and there were too many "I love you" exchanged. I am glad things turn out well and she can explain why she was being punished.

At the same time, I am also glad that I show Ethyl that I care and I bother to explain...no shy in telling her and showing her my emo, I need her to understand where I am coming from as well. Mom said she was very well-behaved yesterday and I am glad to see the change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hugs* You had been a very good mummy... Don't take it too hard...

Ethylyn is a very sensible gal who needs a bit more attention from you...

Take care!

Anonymous said...

My heart ached reading you whacking Ethyl, my heart ached reading her not wanting to come home and my heart ached reading you weeping silently because I feel your pain dear.....hugz!!!

Cow said...

GREAT! bring her home... spare my softies...

She had been well behaved except for misplacing the toys but she knew where to find them. She had awesome memory space..

blurblur said...

Your girl is very sensitive, but she's very sensible too!

Michelle said...

Hugz, If i were you I will also be like you. Poor thing

Luckily she misses u and wanting to go home with you.

And its good that she understand and learn her mistake.

Good job Fannie. U r such a great mommy. :)