Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 29, 2008

Our 5 Month-Old

Fast is usually not the word I use to describe the growth of Brayden. As he is a more attention seeking baby, I always thought his growth is very slow.

Now, moving on the his fifth month, i can no longer say he is growing slowly, but he is thriving well and more "heavy-duty" for my arms to withstand his weight.

His ever hearty appetite, his ever charming mega-watt smile, his coo-ings, all the goo-goo-ga-gas and whatsoever. They are so unique. That is him, our boy, Brayden.

He is ever so curious of the environment, curious of things happening around him and so responsive to our calls and his chuckles and smiles all so contagious. He brightens up our lives. Like Ethyl, he is so unique and special.

Brayden is very attached to Hubby. This is not normal! Hahaha...Hubby spent more time with him compared to Ethyl's time. As Hubby is the one who feeds him milk when he wakes up in the middle of the night, while I will be holding the pump and busy producing milk for our boy.

Hubby asked if I was really jealous when Brayden boy smiles more to him and wanted him to carry when we both appeared in front of him at the same time. To be frank, I am not. For I know I had attention from Ethyl, giving Hubby the priviledge to be loved by our second born is not too much to forsake.

Time flies...waiting for my little double cheese burger to grow up, reach 6mo, 9mo and preparing for his 1st birthday!

3 comments:

love is passion said...

our shane is 6 months.. it's a real job to see them grow through each milestone..we're just starting with soft diet..hee

sharon
www.shaneboy.com
convenient online sales for cute babies, cozy kids and comfortable maternity clothes

LZmommy said...

Probably your hubby knows that you are working now so help you to take care of Brayden too.

LZmommy said...

Fannie
I have sent you a message in facebook. :)