Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 4, 2008

So Many Has Happened...

Not sure how and where to start, my modem died, and I am handicapped without my connection. Am currently borrowing the connection from my sis to update before I forget everything.

Our 10th Anniversary

Photobucket
Photobucket

This two pix were taken outside of Marriot before heading to Mezza 9 for dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She enjoyed the meal and of course, her chocolate banana milkshake.

She enjoyed being the "light-bulb" of the evening. I am so glad she misses Brayden just like me!

Children's Day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Karen's little girl...The first time I saw her was when she was a baby in her confinement!

Photobucket
my best pal, Rachele
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ethyl with Sok Tee

Photobucket
Ethyl with Reis

Photobucket
Brayden with May Ling

Photobucket
Ethyl's playing with Faustina

Photobucket
Brayden carried by Sok Tee

Photobucket
Brayden carried by Pamela jiejie...she is my friend's sister.

Photobucket
Most of them were here for the gathering...it is good to get together after almost 10 years.

Photobucket
My boys!

Photobucket
supposedly to be a family pix...

This gathering is a success! Not all are in the pictures as I was too busy with Brayden and catching up! Oh, I miss taking some pictures of a new blogging friend, Ericia with her boy who is also the missus of an "old' friend.

We are planning for a K session tomorrow for the girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss taking photo with you too. Too busy going after Jerick and forgotten to flash my cam till the last get-together pic taken... Lol! Will have the chance again... :)