Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 6, 2008

Singing K!

After the last gathering, we met up again (in a smaller group) for a K session. I merely left a message saying that I wanted to sing, and friends left comments and made the arrangements! I am lucky to have such friends don’t I? Tell me about it!

The company was great!

Ethyl was with me, and I left Brayden with Mom. He is still too young to join for such things; I’ll tow him along when he is older. Nonetheless, my little girl had a whale of time with the Aunties who wanted to be called jiejie.

I’ll let the pictures do the talking.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi friend,

we super on ones! Let us know if u wanna sing... since ethyl so shy to sing, we should made her read the chinese poet for us in the next k seesion!

Can't wait to meet her again to play wif her..