Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 15, 2008

He Hugs Her

I couldn't help but kept replaying the scene of Brayden hugging and comforting his whiny sister this morning really warms my heart.

Ethyl woke up a little whiny today (she always has her mood), the little brother, upon looking at the sister whiny and tearing, he leaned forward to hug her and kissed her. Quite an amazing sight in fact.

Upon having the brother's comfort, Ethyl smiled. In contrast, Brayden is a happy and joyful baby in the morning. He would always be flashing his grin across his face and greets mom and I with his charming mega-watt toothless grin. I love him in the mornings.

Seeing the siblings getting along really well is a great comfort. I hope as time goes, they will remain as loving.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a loving scene in the morning. They are such loving to each other. :)

blurblur said...

Such a sweet baby he is! I bet it brightens up your morning as well! :)

MomsyWorld said...

It sure does, Eileen :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, Brayden is such a darling! Must be heartwarming for you. =D