Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 16, 2008

Jacob Ballas Children's Garden

This is an impromptu trip. I planned to go Playground @ Big Splash, but Hubby was pretty reluctant to go. So I suggested going to the Garden sinceI had been wanting to bring Ethyl there.

Weather was scorching and Hubby was pretty grumpy. However, the kids enjoyed the short trip.

Photobucket
Our handsome dude

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our pretty girl

Photobucket
"Help! The sun rays are too strong for my eyes!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Having her well-deserved fun

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She likes to be photographed

Photobucket
Little boy seeks shelter with Hubby in the tree house

Photobucket

On our way to the suspension bridge

Photobucket

Oh...I love this picture...

Photobucket
Photobucket
She actually fears standing on the suspension bridge just like me!

Photobucket
I love this picture and the ones below too!

Photobucket
Photobucket

We spent less than 30 minutes there. Hubby was complaining of the heat and thus we went back, intended to go swimming. In the end, the sky was overcast and we aborted the idea.

Spent the evening at Ann's place to play with my piggy nephew. Oh...I miss his humongous mouth!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

wow.. such an enjoyable day you all had.

They look so alike. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I was just thinking that to myself and I think they both looked like you:-)

LZmommy said...

Though it is only half hour, I'm sure you guys had a great time :) I must find time to bring my kids there too.

blurblur said...

We had made plans to go there this weekend,but botak is running a fever last two days...see how things go..

Ehtyl is very photogenic...and they really look alike..hmm but how come no pic of mummy leh? hee hee..

Anonymous said...

Such a nice place to bring kids to.

And your boy, is really looking more like Ethyl... I think it's probably your genes.

Anonymous said...

the first pic of bray looks soooo much like ethyl.

been seeing many mums bring the kiddos to that garden.. but we bad at way finding... think we will most likely miss the exit :x

aiyoh.. my dear bil seems to be made of beancurd leh... big man complaining abt the sun and the heat.......