Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 20, 2008

Fall In Love

Falling in love with them is really easy. Just a look on their cutie face makes my day!

Love taking pix of them when I am at home. Since Hubby is working over the weekends (what's new?), I bonded with my babes at the comfort of our home.

On a side note, little Bray is now on porridge and I have to start preparing his meals for him. How exciting!

Photobucket

The pix below really tickles.

Photobucket
Helpful Ethyl is trying to get bray to look at the cam, but he looks squashed! Haha...

Photobucket

This is more like it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, handsome dude and pretty babe! =P

blurblur said...

Hahaha...the 2nd pic really tickle me...Bray look so helpless... :)

Michelle said...

Awww.. So cute and loving.

I can see that they love each other's accompany.

Anonymous said...

nice pics nice pics. they are cute.

Anonymous said...

He he.. the 2nd pic does make me smile.. bray does looked like he was squashed!!

And look at the way Ethyl smiled.. so cheery! :)