Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 31, 2010

Homeschool - Puzzling Fun



Challenge is always there when trying to coach my little man. He doesn't abide by the so called "rules and regulations" that I set for him. I take it easy, as he is still too curious with almost anything to I expose him too.

One activity that makes him play for hours(yes, he can put puzzles repeatedly for at least and hour and more), puzzles and building blocks.

I always have to play around these 2 items to make him learn. We do randomingly. I used to plan, ended up, I irritated him for insisting he do something and I get frustrated with his unwillingness to oblige.

Now, we are both happy! I use alphabet cards to help him with phonetic sounds, numbers learning and the magnetic board at times to do drawing and teaching him simple strokes.

He now writes "H" and "I" to make Hi-5!

Every little thing counts. He may not speak very fluent sentences, but with every additional word(s) he adds in to his short sentence, simply makes me lose sleep over.

I will miss him when he goes to school next year, though he is a menace when he is home!

No comments: