Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 23, 2010

Inaugural Trip to Resort World Sentosa (RWS)

To be frank, RWS is not appealing to me. I never even really wanted to bring the kids to the Universal Studio to catch some fun.

However, my sis got tickets to watch Voyage de la Vie, so we went ahead last saturday since it has been a while we stepped into Sentosa.

It is always nice to meet up with the Tans as both my little ones enjoys the company of Lleroy.

We parked our cars at Tiong Bahru Plaza and took the free shuttle bus into Sentosa.

Seems like it was last October that we last went to the island, and it now looks so different (where RSW was built).

Photobucket

The "A" was missed out while I was adjusting the focus.

Photobucket

Ethyl whent "wow...a castle"

Photobucket
the tiny peeps

Photobucket

The Tans

Photobucket

The Lims

Photobucket

the lil ones again!

Photobucket

I can't remember it was how many years ago I last watched a circus performance. at least a decade ago! This is defintely worth watching!

After the show, we went to Lau Pa Sat for dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Out appetizer!

We always enjoy outings with my sister. The youngest alway has her own program, so, she is always not included in our outings!

No comments: