Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 5, 2010

How is Brayden?



We all love his cheekiness to the MAX!

Little did I know home learning can make a significant difference from a school environment. I am shy to admit that I am neglecting him quite a bit these days with home coaching, to my surprise, he still picks up whatever small things we have been doing together! That's the beauty of spending time at home.

He can now distinguish between a fire figher and a policeman. Whatever milestone, whether is it ahead or behind his peers, it didn't really bother me at this stage, so long he learns and enjoys learning. This is all I asked for.

I didn't want him to be a couch potato, however there are many things he learned while watching educational programs. What I need to do is ensuring he tunes into the right programs.

There are many photos I posted on Facebook and a tad lazy to transfer them.

We also caught the NDP preview, shall take some time to upload the pictures by this week and post them up. There are simply too many!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that shirt look familiar hor....