Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 17, 2010

Barney Space Adventure - 10 Sept 2010



This time round, Brayden will "read" the blogs. He'll ask me to "go up" and "go down". He was trying to look for the pictures and asked me, "Where('s) Barney?"

The sixth row from the front, still a little far as there are heads of parents that blocked the kids. I shan't complain, since I bought the tickets later.



We always enjoyed the Barney shows. Yes, it's WE! I always sang along to the songs with Ethyl and this time, as well as Brayden!

If you ask me to review this year's, in fact I am a tad disappointed as I think it was not as nice as the previous years; be it a paying or a free play at the malls.

My view didn't matter. What matters most is the kids enjoyed themselves. How to determine?? Look at the happy faces below!



Three happy faces and an old frowning face (Hubby's) as I spend a little to buy the kids torches~!!!

No comments: