Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 13, 2010

A Saturday & Sunday

Our Saturdays are likely routine when the little girl has classes at Janice's Centre - A+cademia.

No, I am not griping, in fact we do treasure the time we have exclusively with the boy.

My focus has all along been Ethyl and it is only when she has classes that I channel some attention to him, exclusively.

Again his favourite toast. We had wanted something else, however when we passed by Wang Cafe, this boy will say, "I want (to) eat this. This way...".



See how lovely his smile was when I got him to pose. So charming!! *tell me I am an obsessive Mom!*



A valuable picture taken in a hawker centre. I can't remember how many times we brought them to one, but definitely not more than 10. That was also why they don't like to visit the hawker centre.

The only solution is to "bribe" them with their favourite food and dessert and it works!!!

Told the pampered duo that I will bring them to hawker more often since the food at Changi Village food centre is really yummy!

Simply enjoy spending a Sunday to ourselves!!!

No comments: