Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 8, 2010

Every Little Thing

I didn't practice due dilligence to update the blog and left it here with dust accumulating cyberly.

After a friend told me, "hey, better start blogging else I do not know what's happening to your lil ones as I don't Facebook in China (they block FB, duh!)"

In fact I have little things that I reminded myself "I will blog"; however, after saying tomorrow after tomorrow,I simply left it there - untouched.

Whenever I look back at what had happened a year or two or even more, I will laugh, tear and get upset. How weird ya? Some happenings that seems so recent, yet I forgot about them! Memories do fail us sometimes.

I must remember to blog about cute little things that Brayden says at this point as he is beginning to get voluble. Every bit counts.

I want to recount what I had done for Ethyl in her preparation to primary school thereafter. Many things around me needs to be recorded. How I wish I can be so dilligent!

Having said that, I shall make it a point to do so here! At least I try *winks*

2 comments:

blurblur said...

At least you still update every now and then...I have lost the momentum in blogging... very bad actually, am now updating back-dated posts...posts which I updated in FB but not on my blog...

Btw, I will be proctecting my blog...will send the invite to you soon ya... :)

MomsyWorld said...

Eileen, Jane is very dilligent in updating. What she said is roght, must update so that we can look back at all these little things once in a while :)

Will wait for your invitation ;)