Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 29, 2010

Ehtylyn's Sports Day 2010

Almost the mid of term 4, it spells her last few weeks as a kindergarten kid. How fast things are moving!

Her sports day, quite a fun one I would say. It is an uphill task seeing the teachers managing to youngest amongst them and trying to maintain the order of the brood.



There are a total of 4 teams, namely Dolphin, Crocodile, Sea lion and Whale. Ethyl belongs to Sea lion.

When the race started, Sea lion flops! They were the last. My sweetie pie told me yesterday she wants to win home the trophy as that will be her first trophy if she wins it. I was praying hard for her, hoping she wins the race.

I was worried she will be upset, walked up to the team and heard the kids encouraging one another. JR and Ethyl even Hi-5 and said, "teamwork!" I am pleased to know they have great morale and sportsmanship. The team reminded each other to try their best and not be the last for the next few rounds.



Second game, they came in second, the third and fourth, their form came and they won both matches!

D's Mommy, JR's Daddy and myself were cheering and running around with the kids taking pictures as ours are in the same team.

End of the game, it was a tie. They PK-ed for the trophy. How excited can that be?!

While they were racing, D's Mommy was at the starting point cheering for them, I was at the the other end cheering for them and JR's Daddy was all over taking pictures. I think that is a really funny sight!



To think that D's Mommy actually jumped with joy and raised her arms swinging in the air when they were announced winners!

Quite fun and enjoyable to cheer for them all! Well done baby!

No comments: