Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 22, 2009

He is sad...

because the renovation shall be completed in a few weeks time.
because he will soon not be able to see his dar;ing grandbabies daily.
because he can't wake up to a smiley and cheeky grandson.
because he is going to come back to a quite and empty house most days of the week.

My PaPa, is feeling sad. I can sense it, though he doesn't say.

He can still visit the babies as and when he is not working. Driving up to Pasir Ris ain't really too far.

I am sure the kids will miss him too!

2 comments:

blurblur said...

You mum will be staying with you all? hmm..perhaps your dad can bunk at your place too during his off days...I'm sure he would love to! Hee, just my two cents worth lah.. :P

MomsyWorld said...

He won't lah.

My Mom will help with the kids on weekdays and if we have to work on weekends. She will be back home on weekdays. She can't let go of the kids...as they are young, and she is against the idea of me outting them in CCC at this age.