Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 27, 2009

Things on My Plate

I am so sorry for the lack of updates. Been really tied up lately. There are just too many things on my plate that I am trying to manage.

1. Renovation related (coordination etc)
2. Ethyl's additional programs that she requested. Have yet to do a research on the schools I have in mind.
3. Work. Many many changes that really makes me feel so jaded.
4. Marriage
5. Working on a timetable for the kids (especially Ethyl). Her humongous appetite to learning really put me on my toes. She is doing K2 assessments that I bought! Gosh...and without much guidance.
6. The need to pay more attention to nurture the little boy.
7. Taking charge of their weekends meals. I really needs lotsa recipes from Mommy dearest!

What have I missed out?

2 comments:

Everyday Healy said...

Wow... take care. And, may be go for massage. And pampered yourself for a while. Hehe......

Jan Lee said...

you certainly have loads on your plate.....yeah, take some time off and have some ME time....:)